Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ahh .. Summer Days!


Little Miss G had a lot of fun last weekend at her Grandma's big birthday party. She went around to the potted flowers and plucked the leaves off of the flowers!! I chased her around as she giggled:) I couldn't resist taking this picture of her.
On another note, I am soooo excited about this coming weekend. I spontaneously responded to Heather Ross' message on her blog that there was a spot open on her Sewing Weekend Workshop in Vermont. I talked about it with my husband..we were thinking about doing a road trip but thought we'd do that when she was a bit older so we really didn't have any concrete plans for our vacation time. When I saw that message on the blog, I couldn't resist...and voila I'm headed on a road trip on Friday (9 1/2 hours) to Vermont. Would like to have flown but the flight times were just not working out. The best part is that my two favourite designers are both there...Heather Ross and Denyse Schmidt. How cool is that!!! I'm definitely going to have to ask Denyse about that What a Dish quilt...I just love it!!! Now I just have to figure out what to work on over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment