Saturday, January 30, 2010

Little Gym Graduation - Birdies




Little Miss G graduated today from her first class at the Little Gym. It's been so fun watching her become more confident and social. She's on the shy side usually. Today she loved her front rolls, backflips and the balance beam. She actually surprised me by going first on a couple of the exercises. No cries until they got the kids together for a group photo...yeah right:) It's been a lot of fun so of course we signed up again:) They always get 'ya!!

Oh yeah, you'll notice the whole "tutu" thing. I picked her up yesterday from day care and she greeted me at the door with a tutu that she was wearing just underneath her armpits - because it was so long! She kept saying tutu tutu all the way home. So I dug out this little tutu she had that came with a pair of pajamas. Let me tell you she is a happy camper today....wearing her tutu everywhere she goes!! She chases our dog around and says "hello baby."

Still working on my aqua and orange quilt - one block at a time. Now I have ideas about a Mendocino quilt. Isn't that bad, you get started on one, but ideas begin brewing again...and now I'm obsessed about the next one, but haven't finished the one I started recently!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, this obsessing about the next while the first languishes; I relate. But relate to little gym; so much fun you sign up again! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo's, she is cut!
    Bear regards,

    Beertje Zonn

    ReplyDelete