Saturday, February 13, 2010

Blankie




A blogger friend, Sewshesews, had made her daughter the cutest little dresses. The pattern is from LeilaandBen. I whipped this up in a night...so, so easy (excuse the pun:) Little Miss G kept calling it her "blankie" all night long! She wouldn't keep still enough for me to take her picture but I managed to get a few shots.

As for other projects, I'm still waiting on some fabric so I can finish my Fresh Cut Rag Quilt. I just love the softness of the colours. I'm not sure how big I'm going to make it yet so I just keep adding squares. I think that's my biggest problem with quilting. I always want to make things so big so it takes me a while to get it done!

For Valentine's Day my hubby said I can order some fabric...so I'm going to peruse a few sites tonight and see what's out there!

I just wanted to say thank you to those who comment - I'm not always so good about getting back to people but I absolutely appreciate your thoughts - and for you taking the time to visit my blog:) Sometimes I feel like no one is "out there" per se....I'm sure anyone who blogs must feel like that at times. However, I have to say, blogging has inspired me to be more creative and this in turn has allowed me to be in touch with others who share the same passion...so it's definitely worth it!!!

Ciao for now!

2 comments:

  1. i really must try some dresses and skirts for my daughter...thanks for the link.

    ps...i feel the same 'anyone out there' feeling when i blog too...im not too consistent with it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Leila and Ben dress that someone gave us. I adore it!

    ReplyDelete