Thursday, October 28, 2010

Car Seat Cover - Girl Version


A few posts ago, I made a boy version of this car seat cover as we don't know what the sex of our baby is. You'd think I'd remember that I had used a big bowl to round out the corners, but again, baby brain hit and I used a CD! Unfortunately, the sides touched the ground which would ultimately mean a dirty car seat cover - as the winter is approaching, this would drive me nuts!! As much as I hated to do the sides again, topstitch and reattach the straps - this is what I did and I'm happy with the results.

So, note to self, remember if you make this for your baby or as a gift, use a big bowl to round out the corners of your fabric:)

As for the fabric, I used Amy Butler Garden Maze in Brown and Happy Dots in Apricot from her Midwest Modern line. Bright and cheerful, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment