Saturday, February 12, 2011

Getting Ready for Valentine's Day

Little Miss G is all excited about Valentine's Day and specifically Tinkerbell. Her Dad recently took her shopping to a hardware store and came home with a Tinkerbell sleeping bag. For the past few nights, she's been "camping out" in her room - all I can say is "whatever works" when it comes to bedtime routines!
Amidst our Tinkerbell Valentine's all over our dining room table, I made her some Valentine's barettes that I saw here. I have to say they are the easiest things to whip up and they are so cute! All you need is a little bit of felt, a 3/4 inch barette, some pinking shears and a tiny bit of emroidery thread.


I'm thinking I might make some for the girls in her class and attach it to their Valentines and maybe some lollipops for the boys. Seriously, these barettes are so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! If only I could get my daughter to keep them in her hair.

    ReplyDelete