Thursday, April 4, 2013

An Update

I first have to say thanks to those of you who still drop by my little blog to see what I'm up to. Haven't done a lot of sewing lately or knitting as I've been sick, there's been some birthday planning for my now 5 year old and we've been to Florida and back. Since I'm at home this week with a yucky eye virus I got to some sewing this morning. Now I'm sure you must be sick of this particular quilt since all I seem to do is show postings where just a few blocks have been done......not a lot of progress I know....but it is coming along....really, I swear:) I actually had my husband sit on the couch so we could "try out" the length for size. Looks like I've got another row of blocks to do because it only comes to the base of his ankle....and that's not really cozy is it? Here are some pics .... they tell the story...


Love the colours in this whale photo....I've been inspired to make an "ocean" quilt for the family. Bought some fabric on my trip and have added it to the "to do" list. Uh oh..
Gotta love Disney at night...we went for one day over the course of our trip.
Cupcakes for Miss G's class.

2 comments:

  1. I love that quilt. I was so happy to be a part of it. I'm also planning the take the technique and use it on something else soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you in print -- looks like you've been very busy!

    ReplyDelete